I believe that my experience, skills, and ambition in the construction field will make me a perfect fit for your project team. I am an energetic, fast learner engineer who carries great leadership characteristics, while thriving under fast-paced environments. I'm searching for the perfect opportunity for me to grow in my career and apply my longing for project management. I predict that I will be an added value to any project team I work with.
Engineer in Training
Continuous Metal Bridge 153m in length, 11m width Aug 2015- May 2016
- Performed scheduling and cost control from excavation using Microsoft Project.
- Completed leveling, traverse computation, and topographical survey on site.
- Provided proper safety requirements that promote safe working conditions.
- Calculated deflections and max/min capacities for dead load and live load to meet AASHTO codes and standards.
Riyadh, KSA, Saudi Oger ($12 million, 30,000 m2) Jun 2016 - Jan 2017
- Created an alternative Excel sheet for procurement of construction materials that helped in timely delivery and more precise purchase orders, as many mistakes were made.
- Made extensive communications with client representatives, consultants, and contractors before every milestone to minimize the ambiguity and misconception found.
- Noted lessons learned throughout each phase explicitly to improve future projects.
- Developed a Primavera P6 plan to evaluate the work efforts of site laborers versus schedule.
Experienced with Primavera P6
Professional in Microsoft Office Suit (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Skilled with REVIT Autodesk.
Valid G driver license
Fluent in English and Arabic, advanced knowledge in French
infrastructure, contracting, construction, construction trades, renovating, real estate
Project Coordinator, Field Engineer, Junior construction management
Hardworking, fast-learner, dedicated, persistent, leader
- 5 Specialized courses in Construction Management at University of Toronto (Focus on Public and Private Partnership transactions.)
- 5 Advanced courses that only concentrates on analyzing previous mega-projects failures.