In short, I'm a go-getter. Whether I'm ahead of the game, or find myself lacking, I will always strive to go above and beyond what is expected of me.
As the chair of IEEE Branch, I am required to learn everyday and deal with unexpected, differing tasks. I have learned how to recruit members, both face to face and via email, advertise events, organize events, manage volunteers, design posters, manage websites, organize meetings and write minutes. I have attached a poster I have designed myself (some names have been edited out for privacy reasons).
Worked as a technician in the Ryerson Signal Analysis Research lab. I
• pre-processing audio files for a Parkinson's Disease study, under the supervision of a Ph.D student
• researching Iot-enabled networks in a healthcare context, and how Iot-enabled remote monitoring systems can impact the healthcare systems concerning the growing aging population
I a volunteer at the University Rocketry Club, and I mainly help out with fundraising events. These events help me with social and conversational skills. In one instance, four other volunteers and I raised $960 at a 5 hour golf club fundraiser.
Robotics, Sustainable Energy and Design, Machine Learning, Iot, Programming
Amazon, IBM, and start ups in Toronto (Joist, Influitive)
I am most interested in roles that require learning, research, creativity, artistic skills, interaction with people.
Enthusiastic about learning and dedicated to doing my best.
• Field Theory
• Electronic Circuits I
• Software Systems
• Engineering Algorithms and Data Structures
• Differential Equations and Vector Calculus
• Discrete Mathematics for Engineers
• Solid State Physics
Toronto (anywhere in the GTA), Mississauga